A healthier version of potato soup!!
1 Tbsp. olive oil
1 cup chopped onions
6 cups small cauliflower florets
4 sprigs fresh thyme
2 WYLER'S Instant Bouillon Non - Chicken Flavored Cubes
1 qt. (4 cups) water
1/4 tsp. black pepper
Garnish (not the healthiest but taste goooood):
4 Slices of Preferred Bacon, cooked and crumbled
1c Grated Tillamook sharp cheddar cheese
1/2 cup Chopped green onion
Makes 6 Servings
Time to Cook:
1. Heat your oil in a large saucepan on medium heat. Add onions; cook and stir for ~5 min. or until softened. Add cauliflower and thyme; cook and stir for ~2 min.
2. Add bouillon cubes, water and pepper; bring to boil. Cover and simmer on medium-low heat for ~30 min.
3. Remove thyme sprigs. Use immersion blender, food processor, or powerful blender to process soup until smooth.
4. Add greek yogurt; cook on medium heat for 2 to 3 min. until the soup is well blended.
5. Sprinkle sharp cheddar cheese, bacon, and green onion (if wanted).