My Top 10 Best Spots for National Margarita Day in Houston!!
Everybody knows I love a great margarita.. So I made sure I put together a list of my favorite places to go for National Margarita Day!! Enjoy & Drink Responsibly..
1. Pistolero's - $5 Hornitos Margaritas and $6 Kimo Sabe Mezcal Margaritas
2. Cyclone Anaya's - $5 Jumbo House Margaritas
3. Blanco Tacos & Tequila - $5 Don Julio Classic and Skinny Margaritas
4. El Big Bad - Party Central at the Tequila bar from 4-10pm, $5 House Margaritas
5. Torchy's Tacos - Get the Scallywag Taco & Scallywag Margarita for $ 10
7. Eight Row Flint - Frozen or On the Rocks --- The Pink Rattlesnake, Howdy Ma'am, Midnight Cowboys, and Port of Call Galveston will all be $7 from 2-6pm.. They're also launching their "Real Ale Single Barrel Whisky" the same day
8. Royal Sonesta Axis Lounge - Margaritas on Tap all day!!
9. On the Kirb - Buddha's Kombucha Margarita for $10
10. Steak 48 - The River Oaks Rita for $18